Top-up my prepaid number
Top-up my pay as you go number
If you are at Spain and you have a national bank card, the easiest way to top-up your pay as you go number is using the online top-up service
You only have to introduce:
- your pay as you go number
- the amount of your to-up
- the detail information of your bank card
Notice: 5€ is the minimum top-up amount. The amount has to be a multiple of 5: 5€, 10€, 15€…
Ask to top-up in our Orange WhatsApp
Our virtual assistance helps you with the essential facilities to control your pay as you go line, is really easy to ask a question.
What do you have to do?
Save our Orange Whatsapp number: +34653 85 00 85
- Send your message to our whatsapp using your pay as you go line, so you can have a secure access to your questions.
- If you want to access our online top-up service, you have to send a message with the text Topup
Top-up with an international bank card
If you want to use the bank card of your home country, you can top-up your number using our online top-up international service.
At Spain you can top-up your number in the following locations:
- Cashiers red Telebanco 4B, Red Caixa Oberta (La Caixa), Red 6000, Servired.
- Orange Shops. Locate the nearest to you
- In the following shops and supermarkets: Carrefour, Caprabo, Clarel, Condis, Consum, Dani, Día, Dinosol, El Corte Inglés, Eroski, Hiber, Hiperber, La Plaza de Día, Lupa, Mas, Masymas, Media Markt, Opencor, Plusfresc, Sorli, Supersol, SPAR Fragadis, SPAR Grupo Tomás Barreto, SPAR Lanzarote, SPAR Padilla, SPAR 2000
- And in the tobacco shops